Sunday, January 10, 2010

Prayer

Dear Lord,
My baby girl is sick. I don't know exactly what's wrong with her, but I know you do. Please touch her little body. Take away the fever and the cough. You see how bad she feels and I know that you will take care of her. Thank You Lord for watching over us everyday.
Amen

Just felt like I should put that prayer out there today. Annaliese has had a little cough since Friday afternoon. Then Saturday she started getting a low fever. Today (Sunday) she has been running a pretty high fever almost all day.

As a parent it is THE hardest thing I've ever gone through to see my little baby so sick. (So sick she didn't want to eat cottage cheese OR chips & salsa) And if you know Annaliese she does not ever turn down those two things.

I sometimes feel like it's gonna cause me to have a nervous breakdown with worrying over her. But I just keep remembering that God has His hand on her, and is taking care of her, even when I don't exactly know how to. Today the song "Great & Mighty is our God" keeps coming to mind, and I know that my God is Great and Mighty and can do all things. Even take care of my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment