Thursday, January 7, 2010

Catching up

Haven't blogged since September... WOW!!! I want to try and blog at least once a week this year. I love reading other people's blogs but I'm horrible at keeping up with my own. Anyways, short run through of the last 3 months:

October:

For my birthday hubby bought me cake decorating classes. A major love of mine. If you only knew how much I watched Food network. These are just a few of my faves that I've done.





Annaliese also went Trick or Treating for the first time. She's the one in all the pink fluff... Can you find her?



November:

We had Thanksgiving in the deer woods as always. And did nothing but eat and ride four wheelers :-)




December:

This was a crazy month full of Christmas parties and family, but I loved every minute of it! Except for that it snowed and I couldn't go home Christmas day :-(



So that is just a brief look into what has been going on lately. I will be better at keeping up with this.... maybe :-0 LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment