Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm Back!

So I created this blog a while ago and got frustrated with it... I couldn't get the background to do what I wanted and I just couldn't seem to get into it. But now I'm back... I will be more diligent on it.


So whats going on with me now?

I am trying hard to stay concentrated on school. This is becoming difficult since I graduate in a few weeks. I have alot of homework and studying to do before then however! Ah!

Annaliese is growing so fast. She is walking all along the furniture and into everything, especially the dog food and water. She is almost 10 months old and I can't believe it!

On another note, We are trying to figure out a garden. We have decided to build ours up along the fence in our back yard. However, getting it done is another thing. Hopefully, we will get it up and running soon and then enjoy the yummy things to come from it!

Another thing is we are trying to find more ways to be more frugal in our monthly budget. We really need to find some other ways to cut back!! I'm thinking of a few ways and hopefully they will make a difference. I feel like we stretch our budget till you can see right through it!

Thanks for waiting on me to figure out this blogging thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment