Saturday, March 14, 2009

long weekend

So yesterday and today have been SO busy and tiring. We had the State teen talent expo for our youth. One of our girls sang and one of our boys wrote a poem. Well, neither even placed... it really bummed me out because there was some unfair judging. But what can you do. Even though we were sitting all day it sure wore me out, however, the silver lining was I got to catch up with some people I haven't seen in a while. Annaliese did so good. She even learned how to clap while we were there since we clapped all day (HA HA) she will even clap to patty cake!! That makes me so sad, it means she is growing up saying mama and dada, and babbling constantly, crawling and pulling herself up, and now learning things like clapping.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I just read your Comment, on my Blog. And I don't understand what Challenge you are talking about? I am saying, I am not going to hang out with non believers. Not I am not going ot talk to non believers. I mention church to people, I know. I am mom of three, and I stay at home I need to Focus on my children and making sure they know the lords word. I can't shepherd hearts of unblievers.
    I don't think you are downing me, I think you are misunderstanding me.

    ReplyDelete