Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Opening Blog

Hi! I am starting this blog so I can do many things. One, I would like to have written down the things that are going on in my life. Two, I hope that in some way my blog will help someone with something. My reason for naming it "I have THAT life" Is because I can make my life anything I want it and I want THAT life. I want the life that God has chosen for me. I have so many things I want to blog about. This will pretty much be a blog about my life. Such as, Things that went on that day with my family, things that are of interest to me, and another sub- idea for my blog is my weight loss. Since having my beautiful daughter 8 months ago I have struggled with losing the baby weight. I am hoping that by having the accountability of this blog, I can more easily meet my goals. Well that is my opening blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment